- Abacavir hypersensitivity / HLA-B histocompatibility type
- Androgen receptor (DHTR)
- ATP-binding CASSETTE C2 (ABC transporter C2, MRP2)
- Butyrylcholinesterase deficiency (BCHE, Pseudocholinesterase)
- Carboxylesterase 1 deficiency
- Coumarin resistance
- Cytochromes P 450 (overview)
- Glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase deficiency (acute hemolytic anaemia)
- Glutathione S-transferase (M1, P1, T1)
- MTHFR (5,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency)
- Gilbert syndrome / Meulengracht disease
- Methylation analysis of promoter methylation status of DNA-Mismatch-Repeair genes MLH1, MLH3, MSH2, MSH3, MSH6, MGMT and PMS2 in suspected HNPCC/Lynch-Syndrome
- MSI - Microsatelliteinstability of a colorectal cancer
- Multidrug resistance protein 1
- N-Acetyltransferase 1
- N-Acetyltransferase 2 (Acetylation, slow)
- NAD(P)H: Chinonoxidoteductase-1 (NQO1) *2 (609C>T)
- NRAS mutations in solid tumors
- Paraoxonase 1
- PDGFRA mutations from gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
- Phosphateidylinositol-3-Kinase (PIK3CA) Mutation analysis (Ex 11 and 22)
Submissions of sample material from foreign countries should always be carried out by air freight /airmail. Especially in analyses of microbiology as well as haemostaseology long transport distances can lead to inaccuracy of the analysis results.
Please refer to the pre-analysis notes for each test. The high quality of our analysis results depends also on whether the respective instructions for the preanalysis of the single tests are observed.
On request, we will be pleased to send you an individual offer for your demanded analyses.